Saturday, August 6, 2016

New Trainee CD of BELTEI 13

August 4, 2016

I am writing about new cd on my website at SPARK restaurant.
I entered my office at 7:35a.m. in the morning. I have been working around one hour, I got a call from my respectful H.E. LY Chheng, a Director-General of BELTEI Group and also the president of BELTEI International University, to tell me about a new cd13 trainee. He is Mr. Prum Samvichet, a Deputy Campus Director in charge of English program.

Recently, I called Mr. Prum Samvichet to come to my office, then we both went to BELTEI 13 together. I showed what are the cored works to him one by one. He is the one who is keen on work because I just show the experiences one time, he is able to go to the points fast.

Mr. Prum Samvichet is a smart and kind person whom I have known. He sometimes raises his good ideas in a meeting of Deputy Campus Directors (DEs) in order to show good experiences to them about DEs tasks. Furthermore, he is also a helpful person when the people around him ask for help.

What I would like to show my feeling on my website about him is I am willing to strengthen Campus 13 (BELTEI Camko City Roundabout) to be come a famous school in that location. BELTEI 13 has been run around 2 and half years only. Therefore, there are many things to do there. When I knew Mr. Prum Samvichet is going to be a new campus director of BELTEI 13, I strongly believe that he is able to to comply my dream to become true. I am also happy to exchange the experiences to each other as well.

to sum up, I am willing to see BELTEI Campus 13 become a famous school in that location in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment