Saturday, March 31, 2018

MY WEEKEND!!!


Now I am at AEON Mall to sit in the Costa Coffee Shop at the ground floor. I am opening my iPad Pro 9.7 and sign in my blog to drop lines on it for my entertainment. It is my documentary, which I have written for a long time. I sometimes open my blog to surf the information when I need them. My favorite activities are preparing things for my tomorrow work or jotting down some of my experiences in my life on my personal diary.

There are many things of my plans which I have not yet done. However, I am trying to complete them before I am going to start the new steps. There are two options to be chosen. The two options are good so that I have to think carefully before I am going to make up my mind. I love my work so much because it is my favorite. I have always spent most of my times on my works. I want my staffs are active and creative people. I also want my staffs to work with hi-technology because they just spend a little time, but they are able to get big achievement.

I have stopped working for the government (my previous job as police officer) since 2016 because I did not have enough time for it.  There are many reasons, which I decided to quit my previous job because I need my children to study at BELTEI International School and I am also able to use my experiences to apply with my job at BELTEI International School. On the other hand, my boss, H.E. LY Chheng, is a good person, whom I have met and worked for him for 10 years. In fact, being a top leader should be reflexcible and adapted to the real situations.

Talking about my two options which I have monetioned above, I think I might be chosen the last option because I really want to transfer the basic hi-technology to my staffs for work. There are many things to do everyday (a pile of works) for staffs of BELTEI so that they need know how to use the hi-technology for help and make it easier. For instance, BELTEI International School has set up a lot of programs for the students. They students will be the benefit from them. When the students of BELTEI graduated Grade 12 from BELTEI, they will be easy to catch the lesson from the oversea university and get all the experiences from BELTEI to apply with their studies at overseas.

It is not difficult for BELTEI students, who have chance to study abroad. They have already trained the new things, so they just use their previous experiences to the new situation only. For these reasons all staffs who are working for BELTEI also need to update their general knowledge including the hi-technology. Hi-technology can help them to combine many big things to the small one. Therefore, they can also save their time for long hour to the short time for these works as well.  I can say a good teacher should make a complexible lesson to an easy lesson from the book to each his/her students. When the students understand his/her lessons, they are happy to learn with their teacher, and they will earn their knowledge from school. On the other hand, these students have strong a confident to do the National Exam because they have practiced from homework, monthly test, semester exams already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment